Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Topsweeps receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Do you have skin problems such as eczema, hives, or persistent blisters? You may now enroll in Dermatology Studies!
Individuals who are qualified may receive:
- Payment up to $550 (payment varies by study)
- Study-related care will be given at no cost from local doctors
- Study medication will also be given at no cost.
The Dermatological Studies are looking to investigate applicable medication for different skin problems including eczema, hives, and persistent blisters.
Eczema or atopic dermatitis is a skin condition characterized by red and itchy skin and as of now, there is no known cure for the condition and only treatments to relieve itching.
Hives or urticarial is a skin condition wherein red, itchy welts develop on the skin as a reaction; moreover, the welts vary in size and alternately fade and appear.
Persistent blisters or bullous pemphigoid is a rare skin condition that depicts large blisters forming typically in the lower stomach, upper thighs, or armpits which can take months or years to disappear and the elderly are mainly affected by it.
You may be eligible to take part if you:
- are at least 18 years of age or older
- have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis (or eczema), chronic spontaneous urticaria (or hives), or bullous pemphigoid
- You will be answering questions about you and your health
- They will be checking if there is an existing study near your location that you may be eligible for. (Complete the survey given to see if you qualify)
- You have to confirm your interest and then we will pass your details to the respective study center who will be in touch. (It is quick and easy so it will consume only a few minutes)
There will be no cost in taking part since the study-required investigational medication or placebo will be provided and study-related care from a team of experienced doctors and nurses will also be provided.
REMEMBER: It is entirely up to you if you want to take part in the dermatology studies as participation is voluntary!
- You can withdraw at any time during the study if you decide to participate.
- During the informed consent process, the study team will inform you of the possible benefits and risks of the study.
- You do not have to participate in any study if you do not wish to.
- During the study, your health will be carefully monitored by a team of doctors and nurses.
- There will be no cost on the investigational medication or placebo as it will be provided.
- You may be helping individuals who have skin conditions in the future if you decide to participate.
- The instructions given by the study doctor and nurses should be followed by the participant.
CLICK HERE to find answers to more frequently asked questions!!!