Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Topsweeps receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Talcum powder lawsuits are claims that baby powder manufacturers knew their talc could cause ovarian cancer but did nothing to warn the consumers about the risk!
Over the past couple of years, there have been thousands of lawsuits that have arisen claiming that the companies talcum powder caused cancer. Researchers have known for more than 30 years the link between talcum powder & ovarian cancer.
If you or your mother, sister, daughter, or other loved one developed ovarian cancer after using talcum powder, then you can file for a lawsuit and may be entitled to compensation for the damages that it caused you.
- Your cancer must be a type of ovarian cancer or Invasive Fallopian Tube Cancer.
- You must have used baby powder daily within four (4) years of minimum use.
- You must have used Johnson & Johnson baby powder.
- You must have dusted your genital area with the baby powder.
- You must have a positive biopsy that shows evidence of talcum powder.
- You must not have a genetic disorder predisposing you to ovarian cancer such as BRCA 1 gene or BRCA 2 gene.
- Diagnosis occurred post-2005 (or have a surgical pathology report).
Women who use talcum powder on a daily basis have a 30% higher chance of getting cancer.
The talcum powder lawsuits claim the manufacturers of talcum powder have known for more than 30 years there is a link between using the product and ovarian cancer and mesothelioma.
The lawyers will help and assist you with your talcum powder lawsuit. They offer free consultations and their expert lawyers will help evaluate your individual circumstances and advise you of the next steps that may be legally available to you so you can receive all the monetary compensation you may deserve for your ovarian cancer.
- They will make sure that you will receive the Compensation You Deserve!
- It’s FREE and No Obligation Consultation. You Pay Nothing!
- Your Contact Information and Case are Confidential!